Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Nearing the Finish

Yesterday I got so caught up in grading papers that I forgot to eat anything all day.  Not only did this make me feel terrible, it also meant I forgot to feed the cat.  Poor little guy.


Boyfriend wanted to play tennis when he finished work, but obviously my low blood sugar meant I didn't feel like it.  Instead we went to see a movie we had both been eagerly anticipating.  Sadly, it was terrible.  It was one of those movies that has a funny bit here and there, but in between you're wondering to yourself if the film will ever end.  Not exactly what I hope for when going to the theatre.


To make the situation worse, the movie-goers in our town seem to view the theatre as their personal living room.  I wish I could go to a movie without hearing people several rows away having a conversation.


Now back to grading.  I only have twenty-some papers left so hopefully I can finish this afternoon.  I will probably need boyfriend to show me how to enter grades officially, but the finish line is in sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment