Thursday, March 8, 2012

New York vs. Iowa.

Friday mornings I usually sleep in.  Last Friday, I woke up early because my phone was ringing.  Columbia was calling and they want me at their medical school.  

Of course I am super pumped about getting into my dream school.  I've wanted to go to Columbia since I was in high school.  However, now all the doubt is creeping in.  I'm getting worried about making such a huge environmental change.  I'm nervous about the high cost of living and the resultant debt.  I'm sad that I'll only get to see my family once or twice a year.  I'm also scared of making the wrong choice.

Both Iowa and Columbia have re-visit days in April.  Hopefully that will help either reinforce the fact that I want to be at Columbia or make me realize that I don't. 

At the moment, I wish boyfriend would stop being such a nice guy and just tell me where we should go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment